Model Homes in Westport, ON
To sign up for updates on the sales process, fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Phase 2 Coming Soon
How to Purchase
PICK YOUR LOT
- Make a deposit of $20,000 to reserve your lot.
- Choose your floor plans and elevation.
- Review our Agreement of Purchase and Sale (APS) for key dates and details.
SELECT YOUR EXTERIOR
- Choose exterior colours from our designer packages you will receive.
Choose structural options.
(Rear screened porch, finished lower level, landscaping)
- Sign your APS and submit your final deposit.
- Receive your Homeowner’s Guide.
PERSONALIZE YOUR INTERIOR
- Schedule an appointment to meet with our design consultant.
- Review options from the designer packages you will receive. (Flooring, cabinets, countertops, fireplace, hardware, lighting, etc.)
- Determine your preferred appliances and sizing.
- Meet with our design consultant to make your interior selections.
- Sign off on interior selections and pay for any options and upgrades.
PREPARE TO MOVE
- Have peace of mind knowing that you are moving into a luxurious, Net Zero Ready home built by Land Ark Homes.
- Complete your pre-delivery inspection when your home is ready.
- Congratulations! Welcome to the Land Ark Homes family.
- Consult Your Homeowner’s Guide for the next steps to care for your home and register your warranty.
- Enjoy Net Zero Ready, energy-saving comfort for many years to come.
Charleston Bungalow (+optional loft)
2 Bed Rm
1,200 Sq. Ft
50+ Ft Lot
Rideau Bungalow (+optional loft)
2 Bed Rm
1,200 Sq. Ft
50+ Ft Lot
Sydenham Bungalow (+optional loft)
2 Bed Rm
1,410 Sq. Ft
50+ Ft Lot
3 Bed Rm
1,630 Sq. Ft
50+ Ft Lot
3 Bed Rm
1,846 Sq. Ft
50+ Ft Lot
Still to Come:
View the walkthrough of the Rideau Bungalow + Loft – a perfect flow of indoor and outdoor spaces designed with easy living and hospitality in mind.
Two Story Homes
Watercolour Westport Standard Features
- Net Zero Ready
- Floor Finishes
- Luxury Bathroom Finishes
- Laundry / Mudroom
- Rough-ins for Future
- Tarion New Home Warranty Program
Watercolour homes are designed to meet Net Zero Ready standards with the potential to offset annual energy consumption with the installation of renewable energy systems such as solar panels and home battery, by the homeowner.
The following list details features that contribute to achieving Net Zero Ready status and improve the home’s comfort and efficiency.
- To ensure optimum interior comfort, the building envelope consists of: R60 blown cellulose attic insulation, R34 lower–level wall insulation (2” R12 spray foam on concrete walls with R22 mineral fibre insulation in wall cavities), R29.5 above grade wall insulation (R22 fiberglass insulation with R7.5 closed cell foam thermal break), 2” R12 spray foam thermal barrier under the basement slab
- Foundations are wrapped in a high–performance drainage insulation membrane that provides additional thermal insulation and water drainage benefits, resulting in dry and comfortable lower–level living spaces
- Premium vinyl triple pane windows will add to the comfort of the home, regardless of the season
- Forced–air, high–efficiency, Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) and Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) system for efficient and comfortable heating and cooling
- High–efficiency, hybrid, electric hot water heater (Fully owned, no rentals)
Combined, these features result in high-performance homes with greater energy efficiency
- Westport Telephone Company (WTC) delivers fibre optic servicing with reliable and fast gigabit internet, making it possible for unlimited amounts of uploading, downloading and streaming
- Traditional cottage–style designer selected exterior colour sets creating a harmonious streetscape
- Architectural front craftsman–style verandas, porches, dormers and entries
- Municipally serviced township watermains and sewers
- Fully sodded lot with front hardscaped walkway and paved driveway
- Beautiful, durable James Hardie BoardTM siding, the recognized siding leader in North America
- Architectural shingles with manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
- Low profile ridge vents with no unsightly roof ventilation marring the cottage–style beauty
- Low maintenance aluminum soffits, fascia and eavestroughs
- Decorative veranda and porch columns, railings and stairs (as per plan)
- Generously sized, attached single or double car garages (as per plan)
- Premium insulated garage doors with rust resistant hardware
- Insulated fiberglass front and rear entry door(s) with glass sidelights and transoms (as per plan)
- 2 exterior non–freeze hose–bibs
- Quality kitchen cabinetry, with soft closing drawers and doors, offered in a variety of finishes, styles and colours
- Bank of pot and pan drawers
- Spacious pantry included in select floor plans
- Solid surface countertop, with options to be selected from builder’s samples
- Double stainless steel sink with single lever pull–out faucet
- Fridge water line included in all models
- Dishwasher space provided with electrical and plumbing rough–in
- Two USB in–wall charger outlets, perfect for charging smartphones, tablets, e–readers and more
- 2 pendant lights over island (as per plan)
• Smooth-finished 9’ ceilings (as per plan) on main floor
• Smooth-finished 8’ ceilings on upper levels
• Smooth-finished 8′ ceilings on finished lower levels (where applicable)
• All ceiling heights presented exclude any bulkheads required during construction of the home.
• For more comfortable lower level living, extra insulation has been included under the concrete slab
floor, for warmth and energy efficiency. The resulting ceiling height dimensions are approximately
2.5″ lower than a code-standard uninsulated basement height. The nominal unfinished heights of
our lower level living areas are approximately;
1. 7’6″ (reduced from 8′ foundation wall inclusive of sill plate, by 2-3″ (R12) spray foam, and 3″
2. 8’6″ for 9′ foundation wall, as seen in our model home(s)
3. 9’6″ for 10′ foundation wall.
• Dettson’s Smart Duct System® resulting in a more comfortable home, minimal duct leakage, more
even heating and cooling distribution and more useable floor space
• Square craftsman style trim
• 3 hinge – 2 panel smooth finish hollow core interior doors with craftsman style lever hardware
• Premium hardwood stairs
- Choice of hardwood throughout main floor living spaces from builder’s samples
- Ceramic tile flooring at front door vestibule, bathrooms and mudroom/laundry room from builder’s samples
- Choice of carpet from builder’s samples in finished lower level (as per plan) and upper hall, bedrooms & closets from builder’s samples
- Ceramic tile enclosed shower with frameless glass in master ensuite (as per plan)
- Quality vanity cabinetry with soft closing drawers and doors, laminate countertops and drop–in sinks in all bathrooms
- Mirrors over vanities with lights (as per plan)
- Single–lever faucets in all bathrooms
- 200–amp electrical service, with heavy–duty wiring and receptacles for future clothes dryer and range
- Hard–wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors with strobe as per code
- Premium interior LED light fixtures
- LED pot lights in kitchen
- Interior white Decora switches and receptacles
- 2 exterior weatherproof electrical outlets
- Mechanical and electrical provisions for future dryer
- Drain and water connections for future washer
- Laundry tub as indicated on select plans
- 4 communication outlets of choice (telephone, cable or data)
- Central vacuum system rough–in
- 3–piece bathroom on lower level rough–in (as per plan)
- Electric vehicle charging station rough–in
All homes will be enrolled in and protected by Tarion, which includes:
- 7 years on major structural defects
- 2 years on plumbing, electrical and heating systems
- 2 years on building envelope
- 1 year on defects and workmanship
*Tarion Warranty details subject to change. See www.tarion.com for most up–to–date information.
Reach our sales team
Call 📞 613-331-2635
Schedule a meeting
Or fill out this form and we'll get back to you soon:
Tell me more
Let’s start building community. We are excited to welcome you to Watercolour Westport. Sign up so we can keep you in the loop on the progress at Watercolour.